• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

BTNElixirMana

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
This is my firs serious icon. This can use for item like bottle of mana or energy

Keywords:
Potion, Elixir, Power, Item, Drink, Mage, Wizzard, Alchemist, Chemist, Alchemy, bottle, glass
Contents

BTNElixirMana (Icon)

Reviews
17:23, 9th Apr 2015 Apheraz Lucent: Glass is one of the trickiest textures to make, as it requires a lot of practicing to get it done. I strongly suggest you to look up on not one, but several tutorials about digital painting glass on the internet...

M

17:23, 9th Apr 2015
Apheraz Lucent: Glass is one of the trickiest textures to make, as it requires a lot of practicing to get it done. I strongly suggest you to look up on not one, but several tutorials about digital painting glass on the internet, simply because there's a lot of ways you can do it, and you just need to find the one which suits you the most.

Apart from that, it would be lovely to see some sort of liquid inside the potion, as currently it looks like a flask. Mana in Warcraft, in general, tends to be blue, but turquoise color you've went with can also do the trick, if either the background effects or the potion itself are blue, and the other thing is of that color.

Also, I suggest you to look up to some other potions on this site, just to see how they executed the shadows on non-glass parts of the icon.

I'll set this to Awaiting Update, and I hope you'll work some more, as you've got a great base to work from, and it's a good start for a first icon :)