• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNAquamarineKatanaAlt

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Reactions: deepstrasz
Some random katana :D
Didn't know what name to give it, so I called it Aquamarine Katana 'cause of the aquamarine on the crossbar.

I have an alternative version too, where the crossbar and the handle is a little more in focus.

100% freehand, made with Corel Painter, and Paint.NET for a Median effect to make it more WC3-ish.

**CHANGELOG**
-Reupload: Replaced with an alternative version, more focused around the crossbar and handle

Keywords:
Katana, Sword, Blade
Contents

BTNAquamarineKatanaAlt (Icon)

Reviews
19:08, 23rd Jun 2009 zombie2279: The alternative version would be better with more details added. Yet again, the creativity factor is really low. The altogether quality is quite satisfactory, but it really needs some more features added. Update if...

M

19:08, 23rd Jun 2009
zombie2279: The alternative version would be better with more details added. Yet again, the creativity factor is really low. The altogether quality is quite satisfactory, but it really needs some more features added.

Update if you get back.

Level 11
Here's the alternative version.
Pl0x tell me whether you like the original or alternative version best.

EDIT: Here's the ORIGINAL version.
PM me if you want this icon, but like the original better than the alternative one. I'll send it right over :)

Attachments

• BTNAquamarine Katana.jpg
    BTNAquamarine Katana.jpg
    1.9 KB · Views: 111
  • DISBTNAquamarine Katana.jpg
    DISBTNAquamarine Katana.jpg
    1.2 KB · Views: 63
Last edited: