• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Brutasaurus

Brutasaurus, Brontosautus, Brachiosaurus, whatever it is, here is your long neck prehistoric-lizard-elephant. Comes in different color, with Ancient and Normal variation.

Special thanks to @HerrDave to help me out to fix and finalize this model, its been so long since I done Warcraft Model, I have forgotten many things, without @HerrDave 's help, this can't be completed.

Screenshot by @HerrDave

Be sure to give credits to me and @HerrDave and enjoy

Changelog: Fixed Extents for high HP bar and Unclickable Problem

Reccommended Scaling for model is 0.7
Previews
Contents

Ancient Azure Brutasaurus (Model)

Ancient Black Brutasaurus (Model)

Ancient Bronze Brutasaurus (Model)

Ancient Green Brutasaurus (Model)

Ancient Red Brutasaurus (Model)

Azure Brutasaurus (Model)

Black Brutasaurus (Model)

Bronze Brutasaurus (Model)

Green Brutasaurus (Model)

Red Brutasaurus (Model)

Undead Brutasaurus (Model)

Reviews
ILH
ILH
Jurassicly appealing! Nice animations and variations. Although, for the undead unit I'd suggest adding a collision sphere due to how thin it is to be selected in-game. Changes made. Works in-game. Approved!
There is something wrong with the model. You cannot click-select it, only box-selecting works. Recalculating the extents might fix the issue, but it also might make the hit points/status bar way too high.
You can circumvent the latter issue by making portrait plane small and scaling it up in the portrait animation sequences.
Please fix these issues.

Level 13
Very cool. The "saddle" piece of the back seems a little maladjusted to its connecting parts on the non undead versions, it's higher up and disappears from some flat-ish angles. Normally wouldn't matter but considering it's built to be huge i think it could be noticeable.