• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Brothers Rage Project (Need some help :D)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Ok guys, Im working on a project, an RPG campaign involving 2 brothers. Ill tell you the storyline and I want to think if u want to help or not :cute:

-----------The Brothers Rage----------

On a warm summers day, The two sons of Listax and Alania run outside into the forest for a game of hide and seek. It was a merry day and there was not a cloud in the sky. The boy called Arkas is to seek his brother after a few seconds. Akinaga runs into the forest. He ran deeper and deeper...
"29....30! Ready or not here i come!" shouted the young Arkas.
He runs round the forest looking for is hidden brother...
It's was getting late..and time was running short! Arkas searches harder and harder... Until then, he thought his brother must of went back home to Mother and Father for dinner. Arkas slapped his head saying "Doh!" and runs back home.
He got back and saw no sign of his brother. This means that Akinaga is still out there.....

Arkas runs to his father, Listax, and tells him of how he lost of brother! Listax got incredibly worried. He searched everywhere in the forest! How could Arkas lose hide older brother like that! Listax called for the town mitilia to help and find his missing son.

Days went by, followed by weeks and months. And then years....
20 years have passed since that tragic day, Arkas and his family soon give up the search. Arkas then goes into exile. He walks around the forests' and mountains. Trying to work out where he had gone wrong...

Arkas was walking round the a forest, he sat on a rock and he saw a shape in the distance. It was a man wearing robes, a cloak was wrapped around him. He walked up to Arkas and said "Hello Brother..."

Arkas was stoked. Not that he had found his brother, but that he looked different, his eyes, were glowing a deep cyan. His voice was hollow and loud...

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay, now that the story has been told I need you to decide if u can help me or not. I need help with the following

* A dedicated model maker, This person will need to make quite alot of models so i need someone advanced

*An able tester, not just someone who'll test the map and say 'oh its good, put it on now when it is losing alot of vital stuff.

* A awesome trigger dude.

Hey i am new...

Please help, If you can just post a comment on my page :D

Happy Modding!
:grin: :grin:

Level 3
Ok ummm how do i submit screenies :D...

EDIT:
o btw this IS set in Warcraft Lore

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 31
1) Wrong section, should be at project recruitment.
2) Double post.
3) What are your duty considering that almost all slot of task you need help.

* A dedicated model maker, This person will need to make quite alot of models so i need someone advanced

*An able tester, not just someone who'll test the map and say 'oh its good, put it on now when it is losing alot of vital stuff.

* A awesome trigger dude.

4) You have to be more specific apart from the story introduction. How many chapter it's going to be, how many require/optional quest going to have, is this project started and etc etc.

Level 3
Woopsy! Thank you Septimus for pointing out my retarded mistakes!
1) Wrong section, should be at project recruitment.

I cant find it

2) Double post

Whats that?
3) What are your duty considering that almost all slot of task you need help.

Ill be taking the role as map maker and cinematics (fingers crossed)

4) You have to be more specific apart from the story introduction. How many chapter it's going to be, how many require/optional quest going to have, is this project started and etc etc.

You are absolutely right about that! ok, Yes i have started this project, ive started the first chapter and its looking good, ive got some screenies but i dont no how to sumbit :p

There is going to be optional quests, this is a campaign and not a 1 map RPG. The Hero can pick up items and such like in Wc3 campaign and blah.

This will require Frozen Throne to play (duh)

Status
Not open for further replies.