• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

RPG-Melee Strategy-Campaign:The Fouding Of Lok-Naghar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 49
Hi! i plan to make an RPG with the theme: forest trolls and how they changed the going of the original WC3 campaign(RoC and then TFT).

How i got to that idea: i started off when i beated (at the 10th time) the Warcraft RoC and TFT campaigns and thinked: "Hey, the forest trolls got no part at anything in WC3 other than get killed from punny level 2 paladins and 4 footmen!", and then i decided to make an RPG-campaign.

Story: Before the fateful meeting between Mediv and Thrall, there was an young forest trollish blademaster("Blademsater" sounds bad, because of it huge use in WC3 and on modeling-Grom, Sammuro, all the chaos and green blademasters etc.- and will be probaly changed-he carries 2 swords and i also need an idea of his class-instead of blademaster) called Ur'Tag(also probblay will be changed) and an Ogrish ArchMagi called Ortog. Mean while, while the young heros sleeping for good, the forest trolls and ogres fond an alliance. thats when our story startes... The forest trolls doesent has an former colony, and the ogres alredy got a capital and a few little villages... so all of the forest trolls tribes gather at the middle of the forest and speak of joining hands and changing they home to the capital of the ogres Rok Turat.did i said ALL the tribes? well, not exactly... the Black Face tribe(which has black war paint on their whole face), that hates the ogres, are planing to rebel on their old freinds... meanwhile, Ur'Tag and Ortog living their peacefull life in one of the ogrish vilages. and then, the Black Face are starting to get their evil plans on work... first, they starting to destroy the ogrish villages, without the capital Rok Turat knows anything... the Black Face are just to quick-no ogre or troll can escape their axes and blades... so the Black Face are reaching the village of our heros... at first, the village stands against the Black Face, but then, (NAME) the (RACE)'ish head of the village falls... Ortog and Ur'Tag were the only that managed to escape. the first thing they could think of was to run to the capital and report to (NAME), the king of Rok Turat, but then the things going harder than our heros expected...

Chacters:

Ur'Tag-Agile and fast, once belonged to the Black Face, but now he is helping the ogres and other trolish tribes-also, in the more late stages of the story, he will be the founder of Lok-Naghar-the capital of the trolls(more details later).Hates his brother-Gen'Tag-more than every enemie.(the good hero)
Ortog-Wise and strong-knows how to use bot weapons and physical power and magic and mental power.(the helper of the hero)
Gen'Tag-Brother of Ur'Tag, who is the leader of the Black Face. Evil and mean, can kill his own men with no reason-he rules with the power of his anger and fist.Hates his brother-Ur'Tag-more than every enemie.(the big bad guy)

MORE CHACTERS WILL BE ADDED BY YOUR CHOICE!

So, what i need from you all:
Names and classes(as well as new chacters) for all the chacters-including thoose that i alredy choosed. Ideas for new stuff, the continue of the story, creeps, models, music, etc...

Status
Not open for further replies.