1. Are you planning to upload your awesome skin to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The poll for Hive's 12th Concept Art Contest is up! Go cast your vote for your favourite genie!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Travel to distant realms and encounter scenes unknown to the common folk. The Greatest of Adventures is upon us with the 8th Cinematic Contest. Join in on a fun ride.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. The 18th Icon Contest is ON! Choose any ingame unit and give him/her Hero abilities. Good luck to all.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Contestants are to create a scene set in the Stone Age. Come and see what you can come up with. We wish you the best of luck!
    Dismiss Notice
  8. Colour outside the lines! Techtree Contest #13 is a go. The contest is optionally paired.
    Dismiss Notice
  9. Greetings cerebrates, our Swarm needs new spawners that will have numerous children. Join the HIVE's 31st Modeling Contest - Spawners and Spawned! The contest is optionally paired.
    Dismiss Notice
  10. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Briari Archer.blp

Submitted by King Katanova
This bundle is marked as substandard. It may contain bugs, not perform optimally or otherwise be in violation of the submission rules.
This is my first skin i created, this is a archer skin used for my Briari race on titan land, ive altered the colours of the night elf archer, added a tattoo art on the face and lips and a blue tinted eye in the center. icon on the Boot and Glove are from Tree of Life. meant to be a Wood Elf, but also looks like a mirkwood archer from lotr.

Keywords:
Wood elf, Archer, Mirkwood, Ranger, Elf, Female.
Contents

NighthovenArcher.blp (Texture)

Reviews
09:55, 28th May 2012 M0rbid: As the users already pointed out the hive strongly encourage people to completely draw skins themselve or at least give it a giant portion of freehand work. Your skin does not fullfill this and therefor has to be...
  1. 09:55, 28th May 2012
    M0rbid: As the users already pointed out the hive strongly encourage people to completely draw skins themselve or at least give it a giant portion of freehand work. Your skin does not fullfill this and therefor has to be rejected. The concept is interesting though, so you should give this a try with more freehand work.

2. Tank-Commander

Tank-Commander

Spell Reviewer

Resources:
    Packs:
    Spells:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Recolour skins aren't allowed, and there's definately not enough freehand if any on this skin for it to be approved, please read the rules before uploading skins or anything else for that matter.

3. Remixer

Remixer

Resources:
    Models:
    Packs:
    Maps:
    Template:
    Resources:
    Not enough free hand? It looks totally different.
    I think that even those armors are free hand made. Atleast face is also the hair is custom. Love also those hieroglyphs on her boots.

4. Tank-Commander

Tank-Commander

Spell Reviewer

Resources:
    Packs:
    Spells:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Wouldn't really trust it personally. Guess this one'll get left to the moderators, since the symbols are definately CnP, since it's even stated that they are.

5. rcshaggy

rcshaggy

Resources:
    Resources:
    This is alright, and nothing to great.

6. imsoconfusedlol

imsoconfusedlol

Resources:
    Resources:
    Looks awesome and very different, very useful to me thanks!

7. chr2

chr2

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Skins:
    Resources:
    Recolor doesn't make it freehand... All of this is either recolor, or, as stated by the author, CnP'ed from the Tree of Life. A skin must have at least 75% freehand.

8. sonofjay

sonofjay

Resources:
    Packs:
    Maps:
    Template:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Whatever you guys said, I'ma download it since its look 99%better than the normal archer.

9. King Katanova

King Katanova

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    im not really bothered it was rejected, i wanted just to show what i was making before my game got out, i plan to make a range of theses as i dont use the night elf purple skin but i do needs wood elves with the same models. once i learn better tips on texturing or better equiped with photoshop, or gimp then i go back to it