• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[General] Bountyish issue

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Okay...I might just be missing where I do this, Its been a few years since I've tried making maps.

However, given my story has a huge reliance on "souls" as well do some of the systems I am implementing have them as a currency (I play way too much Dark Souls obviously) but I like the idea in game about angels and demons of souls being involved, it just makes sense.

So I have replaced Lumber with souls, Gold is still a currency, so I've got that squared away, and I have the Trigger where when a unit dies 1 "lumber" is added to the resource pool.

However, I don't know if I have to edit each unit separately in the editor to not award Lumber on death, because it is throwing the entire system off as each enemy kill grants more than just the one lumber. Is there anyway to trigger this or I do i need to manually edit all units i plan on having be the enemies to not reward Lumber on death?

Uncle

Warcraft Moderator
Level 64
You can turn off bounties for specific players:
  • Player - Turn Gives bounty Off for Neutral Hostile
To turn off bounties for all players:
  • Actions
    • Player Group - Pick every player in (All players) and do (Actions)
      • Loop - Actions
        • Player - Turn Gives bounty Off for (Picked player)

Level 3
You can turn off bounties for specific players:
  • Player - Turn Gives bounty Off for Neutral Hostile
To turn off bounties for all players:
  • Actions
    • Player Group - Pick every player in (All players) and do (Actions)
      • Loop - Actions
        • Player - Turn Gives bounty Off for (Picked player)

Thanks that solved the problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.