• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Bounty Hunting

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
I need your help your all professionals right? I'm still newbie, noobie and everything! lolz. Here's the real thing! Millions of years ago the world was in peace when titans came to break the silence. The three main Titans; Mannoroth, Ice King, and Cenarius wreaked havoc to the world. So then bounty hunters were recruited to kill the three titans with the high risk bounty to be given if killed. But in order to kill the titans bounty hunters needed money for there own usage of legendary items and other things. Anyways I'm -2000 years of age and with my curiosity this is what I made This map features custom made heroes, events and no AI. Thank You! Thank you! please please type in your comments suggestions and tips for world editor!!!!!!!!!!!!

Keywords:
Map
Contents

Bounty Hunting (Map)

Reviews
10:10, 31st Oct 2013 Orcnet: wrong place.