• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Bosses of Warcraft 0.59

-Bosses of Warcraft-
-Modes-

-Profession Mode-
*Available for 2 - 10 players.
*Purpose with this mode is for you to be able to train up your profession together with a friend in peace.

-5 Player Mode-
*Available for 5 players only.
*Purpose with this mode is to fight easy/moderate bosses in a team of 5.

-10 Player Mode-
*Available for 10 players only.
*Purpose with this mode is to fight moderate/hard/hell bosses in a team of 10.

-Features-
-Classes-
-(Attack Power)-
*Rogue (Meele DPS)
*Shaman (Meele DPS)
*Archer (Ranged DPS)

-(Spell Power)-
*Mage (Ranged DPS)
*Witch (Ranged DPS)
*Warlock (Ranged DPS)
*Druid (Healer)
*Sorceress (Healer/Ranged DPS)

*Priest (Healer)

-(Defense)-
*Warrior (Tank)

-Other-
*This ORPG contains:
*Save/Loading system which saves your Class, Profession Type, Profession Materials, Profession Level, Honor Points (Wood), Gold, Items in all inventory slots.
*Trading system (materials/gold).
*Over 200 items where over 100 contains attachment (shoulders, chest, weapon, mantle etc.).
*9/10 terrain.
*Amazing boss fights which takes your gaming experience to the next level.
*10 different classes.
*Multiboard for healing done, damage done and the current boss's HP.
*3 different professions which all have the max level of 30.
*Damage floating texts.
*Costum UI.
*Costum cursor

Why play Bosses of Warcraft?
The different between Bosses of Warcraft and any other ORPG is that Bosses of Warcraft is based on teamwork and on slaying bosses rather than farming and leveling. This gives the player the ultimate gaming experience from the start instead of forcing the player to play for 20 hours just to reach the level required to actually enjoy the game.

-Additional Notes-
*Official Clan --> Clan RavH <-- (Northrend on B.net)
*Official homepage --> http://clanravh.palstani.com/forum <--
*So far this project have taken over 1600 hours to create.

*Commentating on different material than the map will get you added to my ignore list.
*This map cannot be played on single player!
*This map is protected!
*Max 5 of each Material, 8500 Gold and 8500 Tokens will be saved!

What the new Bosses of Warcraft version will contain will be presented here:

*Blood Council
*New Boss (Narolak)
*New Items (About 15, dropped by Narolak and the monsters inside the Blood Council)
*2 Spell Fixes
*Additional bug fixes mentioned.

-Blood council will be released. The Blood council is a instance named when defeating Tifirius. Rather than a boss room the Blood Council is an enormous dungeon being protected by monsters on the path to the portal leading into the boss room.

When making a map review on Bosses of Warcraft you need to say how many players you played together with, what mode you played on, how many bosses you managed to kill and also what class you played.

If done correctly me and the additional people which have worked on BoW will give you +rep.

Hagge5
Aikola
Pharaoh_
Kristian
Seregpie
Starzerg
Felix
Kevin
Ferrin
Luke
Nikoc
Hampus
Clan Ravenholdt

*Find any of your resourses in my map which you have not been given credit for? Write a comment below.

Keywords:
Bosses of Warcraft, RPG, ORPG, Item, Hero, Boss, History, Cinematic, Minigame, Proffesion, Save, Load, Clan Ravenholdt, Stat, System, Drop
Contents

Bosses of Warcraft 0.59 (Map)

Reviews
01:37, 11th Jun 2011 ap0calypse:

Sverkerman

Hosted Project: BoW
Level 17
@EternalLife
There are professions.

Please note that this map is very hard and was my first "real" project.
The update I did was involving a few bug fixes, nothing more.

I'm considering re-doing how item stats works and some of the spells with the new map making skills I've aquired this year.

Level 1
Heh, I can play alone for warrior. Just kill yourself and you'll respawn behind the doors. I can play minigames and farm gold.

Level 3
anyone still playing this game on garena?

if someone could like to play with me in garena
bluestallion
group ID:330561

it is possible to solo henry with 2 ppl left

Last edited:

Sverkerman

Level 17
@Bluestallion
Hi there!
Nice to see people still being interested in my first ever map! :)

My best advice to you would be to create a clan for the map. It is very hard to find 5-10 people to play this with otherwise.

Cool that you solo'ed Henry! This brings back so many memories ;D

Level 3
for sure that i wanted to create a clan for the map, but maybe this game is not popular in my country(i never see anyone create this map in garena before)

i would like to ask, is there any website for this game?

there is only 3 boss in 5 man-mode?

Last edited:

Sverkerman

Level 17
This map is not popular anymore because I've stopped updating it. The only people I know that were able to complete the map was a well organized korean clan.

No, unfortunately there is no website for this game.

Yes, there is only 3 bosses in 5 player mode, you will have to move up to 10 player mode now :)

Level 24
@Razosh
No there wont be any updates to this map. If I decide that I want to improve BoW I'll remake it from scratch with my current skills and knowledge :)

Well for now I'm very content with SvD considering it's a map I love so much more, no offense to this map.

Level 6
#BumpZ.. Explain me how do I start a game for god sake ....
Is there a necessairty of having the certain amount of players ingame to start one ?
- don't seem to find any useful command related to the map..
- 3/5

Level 3
There is like a 24 player patch on PTR, this map (along side other popular maps) came to my mind, any hopes of an update ?