• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Boss Fight Spells

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 20
Hi there. I'm new in the Request area and need some help. I'm planning to do a little Campaign which the last mission will be a Boss battle. The Boss have the following abilities:

Vampiric Swarm - Based on Carrion Swarm: Every 15 seconds the boss will stop and unleash a horde of bats in straight line. I want that the Hero may be able to dodge this ability.

Limbo Portal - Based on Dark Portal: Every 55 seconds the boss will stop and open a portal that will let loose creatures.

Rain of Doom - Based on Rain of Chaos: Every 200 seconds the boss will make demonic meteors fall from skyes dealing damage. I've made this ability to not summon any Infernal.

And Deep Slumber, but this ability is easy because it will only work if the others work as well.

What I want is this, i tried the trigger Unit - Issue Order Targeting a Point and a Unit but it's not working. Maybe I'm doing something wrong?

The map is here and its unprotected, if anyone here wanna see. There's a little and unskippable cutscene before the battle.

Attachments

• Throne Room.w3x
    27.3 KB · Views: 90
Level 11
Not sure if I fully understand your issue. You want the vamp to run to the fountain and cast sleep on player's hero, right? Giving him multiple orders won't queue them. Why don't you just order the vamp to cast the spell after he enters the mana pool region?
As a foot note (ignore this in case you're aware of it), your point variables leak and you're not removing Deep Slumber ability when the vamp finishes using it.

Level 20
Yes, because its not fully made. I want the Vamp to cast Deep Slumber when he have less than 100 Mana, then he moves to the fountain, wait until he has full mana and then returns to battle. But this will only make sense when the other abilities work. But I'm not getting the idea of how I can make him cast spells each time.

Status
Not open for further replies.