• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Boss Spell Request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Hey guys, I'm making a boss fight map and could not make 2 spell for two of the boss, one is called Soul Harvest and another is Ghostly Explosion. So I'd think that I should request it here and get some help.

Request 1:

Soul Harvest
Casts when the boss's Hp drops below 15%. The boss will stop attacking and magic immune, it then channels(constant plays channel animation) a random target, dealing 12.5% of target's max health over 10 seconds, means 125% total damage. If target survived this strike, it will teleport into a small room and fights a Giant Ghost which have large Hp, -15 large armor and a 25 damage burn. It cannot attack. The time the hero kills it the hero get's teleported back to the battlefield. The Ghost's Hp I have no idea yet so you can just give a random value.

Request 2:

Ghostly Explosion
Casts every 2 minutes, mark a random target with a Ghostly Explosion debuff, slowing it's movement speed by 45% and a number, from 8 to 0 ticks every seconds. The time it reached 0, and explosion take place, dealing 150% target's max mana plus it's current Hp to everyone is 450 range, damage dealt are split among targets. Those who survived this strike are banished and it's mana and life are drained to 10. Banish lasts 8 seconds.

I'm new to trigger but I think I can learn something from the trigger, so if can please add in "some" documentation for me. Thanks in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.