• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Boss Challenge III 1.0.2

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
- 22 custom Items
- 10 custom heroes
- 47 custom Spells
- a fully scripted boss with a lot of abilities and special effects
- a lot of strategic possibilities (heros, items, spells, boss tactics...)
- a combat text that shows damage etc
- 3 difficulties (easy, normal, hard)
- all spells triggered and nearly all scale with hero attributes
- new multiboard with detailed infos
- energy, rage and runemight system (like in real wow)
- a lot of other usefull systems
- repick and reskill by items
- nearly no lags and leaks because of preloading and leak remove

Keywords:
boss, challenge, wow, tank, healer, damage, dealer, hard, impossible, lol, wtf, hi@
Contents

Boss Challenge III 1.0.2 (Map)

Reviews
15:05, 11th Jun 2010 ap0calypse: Rejected

N.O

N.O

Level 6
Well I rate this one 2.8/5 and vote for approval since it is good enough to pass as a good map still needs a lot of work.

Stuff That Needs Work
- Balance the units that you fight before Deathwish and Rohkar
- Deathwish is a bit too fast and might want to summon a bit more infernals
- Rohkar is a bit boring and needs more then grow
- Add more to the bosses instead of just summon and mighty spell kill

Level 6
Well I rate this one 2.8/5 and vote for approval since it is good enough to pass as a good map still needs a lot of work.

Stuff That Needs Work
- Balance the units that you fight before Deathwish and Rohkar
- Deathwish is a bit too fast and might want to summon a bit more infernals
- Rohkar is a bit boring and needs more then grow
- Add more to the bosses instead of just summon and mighty spell kill

what you mean by balancing the units before the bosses? the units before the bosses are just some units you CAN do for warmup, and they are supposed to be easy. i dont really understand what u mean by "balancing"?

with "to fast" do u mean he uses the abilities to often or..?

rok har has much more than only grow oO
it has meteor rain, a random meteor on one unit that kills every unit around it, he spawns adds (that explode after 60 sec) and he uses war stomp^^

ok, i have to admit that "summon units" and "mighty aoe kill" really repeats sometimes. but i still think every boss is quite different and needs own stategies to beat.

greez

N.O

N.O

Level 6
Well as my last comment on your first submission will answer this one...

"what you mean by balancing the units before the bosses? the units before the bosses are just some units you CAN do for warmup, and they are supposed to be easy. i dont really understand what u mean by "balancing"?"
Answer: "Oh, the units before boss is just for warm up? They're very hard to skip if so and are a bit powerful to handle unless everyone buys a super cannon and waits. For the reaction with divine shied most people will go like "WTF WHAT HAPPEN!?"...".
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Deathwish moves too fast and it kinda makes people upset they can't outrun him.

Oh he does? Well still meteor rain a bit rigged seeing people like to dodge stuff instead of "oh i just get auto killed how fun". The summon units might not bug anybody but if the same thing then others will get annoyed as well shouldn't have auto killing AoE's.

I used the same way with my friends and killed all four bosses :D.