• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Borderlands v1.2b

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
War over the desert waste, harboring only the bones of who has fallen. Death to all.Please rate if you like this map or you downloaded it.And also comment
This map is very different from other melee maps.ENJOY!!
Created By †RAZIEL† (razieljohn619)

Keywords:
Star Wars, Jedi, Knight, Star Craft, Bob Marley, Borderlands, Border, Lands, War, Desert, Waste, Battle, Blood, Death, Kill
Contents

Borderlands v1.2b (Map)

Reviews
09:13, 9th Mar 2011 -Kobas-: Status: Rejected 1000000 (few 0 more or less) gold is horrible idea, tress have 50 hp (50 lumber) so you can harvest all trees on map and still not reach 1 "gold mine" gold :). Item drops are bad as well as edited...

M

09:13, 9th Mar 2011
-Kobas-:
1000000 (few 0 more or less) gold is horrible idea, tress have 50 hp (50 lumber) so you can harvest all trees on map and still not reach 1 "gold mine" gold :). Item drops are bad as well as edited units (few effects or models won't make map awesome).

Level 2
Comment my map about the gameplay. Tell me if there's something wrong or there's some bug.please comment so I can improve it or fix it.And please rate

Please explain why the author name is different to the uploader. Also improve the description; tell us about the gameplay, credits, screenshots, heroes, items, etc. Here's a list of BB Codes to help you.

†RAZIEL† is my codename or alias. I don't know what your are talkin' bout that BB Codes and stuff.

-----------------------------------------------------
~2 posts merged
Don't double post, from now on, use edit button instead!

You can delete this message from your post as soon as you read it!
-Kobas-

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 30
^The Olympus king
that's so discriminating pal! just because of a poor template doesn't mean its totally a piece of crap, haven't you heard the meaning "Don't judge the book by its cover"?
^razieljohn619
dude! your new here, and uploading maps had rules and so as your movement here in this community, I advice you to read this FAQ just press this button and there you can read all of it. good luck!