• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Borderlands Map

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
This would be a borderlands type map with all of the unit types, lots of guns, and would be in the desert like in borderlands.
What I would like to include:
Random gun system
ammo system
quests
gernade system
vendors
special mobs
first person or third person view
enhancement items
Lilth,Brick,Mordicia, and Roland Classes

:fp::fp::fp:Do you guys think this would be a good idea or not, it would take lots of time, but i would make it good.

Level 18
Agree.

For your idea it looks like another zombie map. The only thing I can tell you is that you'll have to make a GREAT map (because lots of guys already made a such map).

Level 17
I second all that, many maps like this. You need to add something way more unique for this to stand out.
But then, it is a RPG, not much RPG shooters out there.... (In wc3.)

But that seems hopeless because you can't have damage (only + or - x value not +10min + 20max and or range modifiers.)

Level 3
RE

Well guys i think i will wait for SC2 then make it or something else, thanks for the comments

Status
Not open for further replies.