• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Which SC2 map should i plan?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Okay Everyone, I need to know what map to make when SC2 comes out. I know this site is for WC3, but I have helped with maps here and there and need to
take a break making maps. I would like to know what map you would like to see come out, and why. I do not know how to make polls, sorry.

FallOut 4: This would be my version of a FO3 Sequal. It would include almost everything FO3 has, that I would spend (A long time) on making.
This would include: Companion (Followers) System
Equipment System
Quests
Vats
Loot
Free-World (Go where you want, when you want)
Fast Travel
And More...

BorderLandz: My version of borderlands. This would be a 4 person map like the last, with new people. This map would inculde:
tons of weapons
Random Creeps
Equipment System
Big World
And more...

Avatar: The War: This would be a Team vs Team map. This would include Na'vi vs Humans. You would be on either team, trying to kill the other teams base.
This map would include:
Pioloting/Shooting Out Of Helocopters
Equipment System
Vehcals
Na'vi and Human Training Programgs (Think of the movie, Na'vi Train the avatar dude, like that)
And More...

All of these maps are fps maps, they would be very cool, and I may make all of them, but later.

Status
Not open for further replies.