• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Boneyard and Derivatives

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Ujimasa Hojo Presents

Boneyard and Derivatives
Edited by Ujimasa Hojo

Boneyard (Optimized) Info:

• Closed up the "holes". Fixed up the skeletons a bit.

• Uploaded.

Boneyard (Zul'Drak) Info:
  • Created a snowy version of the Boneyard.

• Uploaded.

• Fixed up the texture wrapping a bit. Fixed up the skeletons a bit.

Shrine of Kil'jaeden Info:
  • Created a Shrine of Kil'jaeden using the Boneyard.

• Uploaded.

• Fixed up the texture wrapping a bit.

Spawning Grounds (Nerubian) Info:
  • Created a Nerubian version of the Boneyard.

• Uploaded.

• Made the hole smaller and circular.

Keywords:
Ancient, Icecrown, Northrend, Roost, Scourge

Author's Notes and Trivia:
  • Optimized models have built-in portrait animations, fixed bugs (if there were any), additional animation (if applicable). These can be used to serve as a template for alternative skins if you want to keep the original skin and model.
  • Check out Ujimasa Hojo's Maps and Resources Discussions, and Tutorials. Please reply in these threads instead.
  • Check out the map and the model previews at my Youtube, BitChute, DailyMotion, and Rumble Channels as well and hopefully subscribe. Follow me on Twitter.
  • While I do these stuff as a hobby, I suppose it wouldn't hurt to accept donations from our more fortunate Hivers I suppose :p.
    • My PayPal is here.
    • My Patreon is here.
    • My SubscribeStar is here.
Previews
Contents

BoneYard (Optimized) (Model)

Boneyard (Zul'Drak) (Model)

Boneyard (Zul'Drak) Button (Icon)

Shrine of Kil'jaeden (Model)

Shrine of Kil'jaeden Button (Icon)

Spawning Grounds (Nerubian) (Model)

Spawning Grounds (Nerubian) Button (Icon)

Reviews
Misha 2nd May 2013 Moderator's Review: fill that big pit with something, the hole is kinda too big cool :)
13:37, 19th Jun 2013 enjoy: Corresponding resource approved.

Kyrbi0

Arena Moderator
Level 45
Huh. This is actually pretty creative & interesting; like a giant pit to whatever that houses the Nerubians' biggest and baddest baddies.

Although, the big curvy bones & the floating things make it a dead give-away for a Boneyard remake... Perhaps some simple model editing to differentiate it more? Lower floaties, or no bones; piles of dirt around the entrance, torches, sigils & carvings to "bring up the Old Gods"... Eh?

M

13:37, 19th Jun 2013
enjoy: Corresponding resource approved.

Level 9
@Ujimasa Hojo, just a suggestion for the revamped Shrine of Kil'jaeden; could you have the Kil'jaeden partially submerged instead rather than having it full bodied on the shrine? Like the scene from Burning Crusade? Just enlarge the upper Torso to compensate?

And as for the Nerubian Burrow; maybe a Tentacle as well flinging itself around either as an attack animation or a work animation? To fit your revamped Nerubian Gold mine derivative.

Last edited: