• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Blur like ability

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
i recently played enmity and i saw an awesome ability. the hero's ability makes mirror images that are on top of the hero and deal damage and mimic what the hero is doing. How would i make an ability like that that is passive with just the images that mimic the hero. also how could i, say for a level 2 and level 3 of the ability make the images do 75% then 100% damage, or make the images have abilities like critical strike.

Level 5
topic

k,
1 the images appear after u learn the abilty.

2 the mimic the hero in all animations except disipate and death( mimiced animations are attacks,spells, and moving).

3 If the hero has critical strike then the images can have critical strikes as well.

4 the images do a certain percent each level.

5 the images cannot be attacked and each are slightly clearer then the previous one.

6 at least 3-5 images on the hero.

7 the images are always on the hero.

i hope this was specific enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.