• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

blp0to1.exe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 13
Geez, I had no idea where to post this, so I figured I'd go ask right there? Eeh.

I was trying to figure out this program that can presumably convert blp0 (wc3 beta textures) into working blp format. The only thing is that I am either stupid or can't get simple things - I can't figure out the pathing I should type in at all. (That, or program does nothing, I guess.)

I have attached program and beta bloodlust texture, I'd appreciate just a couple of explanations with screenshots.

Attachments

• blp0to1.zip
    49.4 KB · Views: 50
  • Bloodlustskull.rar
    7 KB · Views: 35
Geez, I had no idea where to post this, so I figured I'd go ask right there? Eeh.

I was trying to figure out this program that can presumably convert blp0 (wc3 beta textures) into working blp format. The only thing is that I am either stupid or can't get simple things - I can't figure out the pathing I should type in at all. (That, or program does nothing, I guess.)

I have attached program and beta bloodlust texture, I'd appreciate just a couple of explanations with screenshots.
Don't blame yourself. Even I am struggling with this, simply because blp0to1 didn't exactly come with proper directions.

Status
Not open for further replies.