• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

blp0to1, by Vexorian

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Hive, this is StonemaulMidget,

I wish everyone Happy Holidays! I wish we get the best gifts and start a fresh new year.

Anyway, I digress. I have a Beta-to-Retail .blp file converter called "blp0to1," made by Vexorian.
It appears as a black screen, but what you do is simply drop the beta .blp file into the black screen, so it gives you the retail version, which you use. However, I do not fully understand the directions, and I do not know what to do next once I drop a beta .blp into the Black Screen/Command Line. Should it convert and upload a retail version into your folder automatically?
Here are the directions:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Just use it on the command line

blp0to1.exe <ROC beta blp>

A Roc beta blp requires multiple files so it would be like:
BTNAbomination.blp
BTNAbomination.b00
BTNAbomination.b01
BTNAbomination.b02
BTNAbomination.b03
BTNAbomination.b04
(and many more)

you just pass BTNAbomination.blp as argument. The other files should just be in the same folder and with the same name (different extensions)

You can use MSDOS' for command to do batch files, I will not explain its syntax
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anyway, here's the link. If you guys could figure out what to do with this, this will be best for the Hive.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.