1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Are you planning to upload your awesome model to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Zwiebelchen is hosting a special UI texturing contest. Whomever wins will get a $150 reward through paypal! Come along and draw your texturing tools for the Fantastic Adventurer UI contest.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Decide who's the leader among the leaders! The poll for the Paired Modeling/Texturing Contest #3 is up!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. We are looking for your vote! Choose the best icon set of the Icon Contest #15!
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Join Music Contest #7 - Location! Craft a song that depicts any place.
    Dismiss Notice

Bloodelven Arcane Annihilator V2

Submitted by General Frank
This bundle is marked as approved. It works and satisfies the submission rules.
Magical contraption build for the purpose of siege and anti-air defence. Uses fire and arcane magic to lob projectiles at buildings and units. Can be deployed on the ground to an immobile turret-mode for improved range and damage.
Missile fitting the model is included as the portrait.

I came up with the idea for this model a very long time ago. In 2006 I played an altered melee map with bloodelf, who had an artillery piece with similar function to that, but used the ugly bloodelf wagon model. So I decided to make a 'good' looking replica of that model years later. In 2009 I made this model, but never released it. Here it is now.

This new version has new animations, effects and mesh. All made from scratch.

Credits
Give credits if you use it in your campaign/map, DON'T distribute to other sites and DON'T edit without my permission.

Have fun with the model.

And if you have questions about the model, feel free to contact me. [​IMG]

Keywords:
Bloodelf, bloodelven, wagon, artillery, cannon, crystal, red, eagle, falcon
Contents

Bloodelven Arcane Annihilator V2 (Model)

Reviews
22:05, 8th Mar 2013 Kwaliti: And another one of your tanks added to the collection!
  1. 22:05, 8th Mar 2013
    Kwaliti: And another one of your tanks added to the collection!

2. BlackRangerXIII

BlackRangerXIII

Hey Frankster
    Question: when you are releasing an icon for it?
    Other than that I love this weapon

3. Voidwalker

Voidwalker

I honestly preferred the previous version's skin. It looked more detailed imo.

4. infrenus

infrenus

I... dont know. the other version was more detailed, but this one feels more blood elvish with these less details on the texture. Also it isnt a gargatuan model, so the details kinda get missed on the middle of the battle as a bubble of red and yellow.

Sometimes a bit of simplicity can make wonders. For me is a 5/5, as it is what it is, has good animations, and seens kinda flawless. Congratulations.

5. PROXY

PROXY

Model Reviewer

As I already told you on DeviantArt, the wheels texture is too blurry. Otherwise, nice.

6. -Kobas-

-Kobas-

I usually don't care about models, but this one got my attention, looks really nice :)

7. MoMoDeviluke

MoMoDeviluke

it's look like Future Tank X1:vw_wtf:
    good job btw

8. DaggerBreath

DaggerBreath

9. Bboy Moose

Bboy Moose

Damn, i love this thing, neat ;d

10. FreudTastic

FreudTastic

The older version was better, looked more neat and polished for me.

11. Paultaker

Paultaker

O.O this is awesome 5/5

12. Mgeterno11

Mgeterno11

Wow, amazingly done, especially the colors and the textures. Works perfectly in-game. 5/5 + rep

13. General Frank

General Frank

Model Reviewer

I updated the model with a proper Stand 2 Alternate animation and changed the ball's texture.

14. Darklycan51

Darklycan51

What the fucking Hell this is AWESOME gj frankster always amazing me with your models :D!

15. jedijoe84

jedijoe84

This is very cool. I've been looking for more workshop units. My only question is can I have permission to play with the textures just to make the red parts all team color (so it could be the same model for both blood or high elves) This request also applies to really all your models since you make heavy use of the blood elf hero skin and that's a texture my custom map has altered replacing all his red armor with an alpha channel. So really all I'd be changing is adding a TC material to additional geosets.

16. Daffa the Mage

Daffa the Mage

Anyone has Icon for the model, or Frankster, did you own an icon for this model too? I want to use the model along with the real model icon.

17. ArOn

ArOn

woooah Awesome Model bro :D
    you can make icon for it? i want use it like hero on my map

and i want know if you can give me permission for delete some unnecesary animations for my and reduce the model size.

18. leyrender

leyrender

As it has two "guns" wherever you set the projectile launch on world editor is always looks wrong as it will always come out of the same gun regardless of which animation is used. Is there a way around this?

19. General Frank

General Frank

Model Reviewer

Editor-wise you can make the model use only the slam animation for attacks.
    You just need to the needed animation names to 'Attack Slam'

Or you can get a custom Projectile trigger script.