• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Bloodbeasts Clan

This bundle is marked as pending. It has not been reviewed by a staff member yet.
A Orc clan from Talitrim that specialize in mounted combat

Units:
Fighter
Hunter
Enchanter
Wildmancer

This was my single Hunter model before I edited it into a bundle

Do Not Edit Without My Permission Or
Redistribute On Hive or Other Sites
Contents

Enchanter (Model)

Enchanter Icon (Icon)

Enchanter Portrait (Model)

Fighter (Model)

Fighter Icon (Icon)

Fighter Portrait (Model)

Hunter (Model)

Hunter Icon (Icon)

Hunter Portrait (Model)

Wildmancer (Model)

Wildmancer Icon (Icon)

Wildmancer Portrait (Model)

Level 21
Any reason why it's on the normal page and not in the Reforged model section?

Besides that it does look like a great model...

Level 12
I like it. The spell animation could possibly be used as a "Throw Shield" ability where the shield bounces around enemies before returning. Kinda like Captain America's shield.

Level 21
Could you make the Orc Spearthrower or Spearman on foot and the wolf too by itself since this would be useful if the Horde had a spear unit if they didn't get access to the Jungle Troll Spearthrowers etc...

Would tie in great to the Thrall's Horde Theme, unlike the Old Horde who still use the old style of the Horde for things...

Could you make the Orc Spearthrower or Spearman on foot and the wolf too by itself since this would be useful if the Horde had a spear unit if they didn't get access to the Jungle Troll Spearthrowers etc...

Would tie in great to the Thrall's Horde Theme, unlike the Old Horde who still use the old style of the Horde for things...
A possible thing I planning in the future

Level 18
Hey there!

I have another custom assets in my map called 'Hunter.mdx', how should I go about importing that one as well?

Thanks in advance for any answer!