• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Blood Elf Apprentice

This model is edited from a Vengence model...
It has no weapon attached to it, enabling custom 'Attachment Models' to be use...
The 'Attack' animation is edited to look like it's using a wand/sword/etc...
Custom made 'Spell' and 'Stand Channel' animation, which look similar to Admiral Proudmoore's animation...
Custom made 'Dissipate' animation to suit existing 'Death' animation...

Special Thanks to Draqu for opening an opportunity for me to create this model.

Keywords:
Blood Elf, Elf, Apprentice, Female, Hero
Contents

Blood Elf Apprentice (Model)

Blood Elf Apprentice (Model)

Reviews
17:06, 4th Oct 2010 anarchianbedlam: Works ingame. might be useful. I will approve it as soon as you remove that tag from the texture. You do not need to name it "textures/beapprentice.blp" you should just name it "beapprentice.blp" that extra...

M

17:06, 4th Oct 2010
anarchianbedlam: Works ingame. might be useful. I will approve it as soon as you remove that tag from the texture. You do not need to name it "textures/beapprentice.blp" you should just name it "beapprentice.blp" that extra "textures/" in the beginning just makes your texture not show up in magos and makes people take more time to type in that stupid extra text. It's pointless.

The model itself is great though.

EDIT: changes made, resource approved, good job

Level 6
What is she, an apprentice dominatrix? Apprentice stripper? Apprentice prostitute? You need to be specific.

Last edited: