• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Blizzard's Starcraft II Mapmaking Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
I would love too join this custom map project, but I don't have Starcraft II.

I know how you feel I am not getting the map till Monday

bye bye money.

Yeah I don't have starcaft 2 yet so I am pretty much saying the same thing to my self but then again what are the chances of wining even If I did have the editor and met all the rules requirements 1-1000000 or 1-1000000000? <- random numbers :p

I'm too lazy. And new editor scares the hell out of me D:

Same here, I seen it on youtube it doesn't even look close to the wc3 editor it's a lot more advanced I think (well I say I think because I never Used it yet).

Level 4
WHO ARE NOT RESIDENTS OF THE STATES OF NORTH DAKOTA, VERMONT, CONNECTICUT, OR MARYLAND IN THE UNITED STATES

This confuses me to no end.

Brazil has high activity.

thebrinvasion.png

Last edited:
Level 4
Ghost, I seriously don't understand the joke. Was it aimed for SC2, WC3 or Wow???

All of the above. Brazilians infest almost all online games, though Blizzard is probably better at keeping them in their own regions than other developers.

Level 22
The things is the majority there just dont speak English and every forum/site/blog or whatever they dont even bother translating it. I had many cases where I wanted to see something it's on BR site and it has no English, it's just (Portuguese?)

They are a large community in mugen, but I wouldnt say in Blizzard's. Although, can tell you why each of these countries has been chosen based on their activity in esports. but since this is a mapmaking contest I dont know how they determine that since it's not like you see news like 'X made a map on Monday, it was the best map ever created, next big tournament is between Germany and Russia. Mapmakers will compete to create the best map for the shortest time'. No such things in mapmaking, so I've no idea, must be having business with those countries.

Status
Not open for further replies.