• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Blizzard strikes again! Patch 1.24e

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 19
The newest patch 1.24e has been totally updated to beat out all current hacks.
It contains the following fixes:
Code:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Patch 1.24e
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

FIXES

- Fixed an exploit rendering buildings non-interactable ("tower hack"). 
- Fixed an exploit allowing a player to bypass a summon ability's 
cooldown ("summon/cooldown hack"). 
- Fixed a client crash related to workers failing to build in an 
unintended way ("new crash hack"). 
- Fixed an exploit allowing the Blood Mages's Phoenix to be resurrected 
instantly ("phoenix hack"). 
- Fixed a bug allowing players to select an invalid matchmaking race 
resulting in all the player's units and buildings becoming sheep 
("sheep hack").

Hurray, long live the (small period of) no hacks!

Level 22
FINALLY. I've reported a phoenix hacker 7 months ago, blizzard finally fixed it! This is the biggest strike Ive seen by Blizzard and smth tells me there wont be anything more than drophacks working anymore. Ive never seen tower hack, sheep hack wtf o_O. Glad they fixed crashhack. This feels to me like finally a nice ladder hax retards free. Too bad with SC2 i barely play war3 but I could give it a try from time to time.

Level 19
I've encountered all of those hacks.
I'll explain them shortly:

tower hack: Creates an invulnerable building with locust. So basically you can't attack it nor destroy it. Way to win: Wait until your enemy leaves.

summon/cooldown hack: This hack bypasses the cooldown of summon spells and makes it able to keep summoning summons. (so in other words, you could summon 5 summons instantly)

crash hack: a hack which disconnects enemy players.

phoenix hack: included in a paid maphack, this hack makes the phoenix once summoned not killable. You could attack it as much as you want, it bypasses the egg hatch timer and is set to no cooldown, making it being revived instantly.

sheep hack: by editing something in the registry you could set your race to "Unknown race" in games. Once the game started, you end up with all units replaced by sheeps.

Level 3
stoped playing wc3 because to much hacks bbut now i read this i will playy again

Status
Not open for further replies.