• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Variable Saving Issue with 1.24e Patch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Validating Scripts Saving Issue with 1.24e Patch

I'm just working on a map since 1 year and now its about to be an epic map so..By the patch 1.24e all my projects is under risk now.I dont know if all triggers work properly. Although saving is unsuccessful i can test changes,new codes ...ext.I just get 12665 errors but map seems to be okay..How can i fix that saving problem?I also wonder how type of issues may i get about spells,items...ext when i playing my map..or everything is okay?Thanks...

Last edited:
Level 6
1-I use GUI but my triggers contain lots of Custom scripts like call RemoveLocation(.....)
2-Yeah that is my old map and i get errors first time of trying to save my map in new WE.
3-No.I didnt edit anything to cause error before first time of saving.
4-There is nothing like patching WE to something different from Warcraft III itself.Or is there?

By the way issues name is not variable saving thats Validating Scripts :)

http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/general-mapping-tutorials-278/make-map-work-patch-1-24-a-165482/

Specifically the part:
Hooray, we finally get to fix an old map!

Ok, now as we have discussed, there are a few systems that cause this:
CSCache/Caster System
Local Handle Vars
ABCt - (Resolve: Use TimerTicker or a different timer system)
TimerTicker - (Use the compatibility version)
Old versions of Table (included with CSCache)
Cinematic System v1.5 or lower (Resolve: Use v1.5b)
HAIL
Graphics System
Decal
T2Ix
Unit Get Local (Deprecated Local Handle Vars)
Class System
Spell Classes System
Handle Lists
HSAS
Special Events/Alternative Spell Templates System

http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/...ials-278/make-map-work-patch-1-24-a-165482/#E

Level 6
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.