• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Blizzard on Terror

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 25
Mecheon, I'm sorry to tell you, but Warcraft 4 will not happen. Blizzard will just continue the Warcraft storyline in WoW.

Oh yes, Blizzard will ignore getting a SECOND cash-cow and a way to get even more people to buy World of Warcraft!

Screw Warcraft. Its been exploited anough.
Screw Starcraft.
Screw Diablo. It'd only be the same thing in 3d.

What i want is a new franchise... something with robots like in Lost Planet... but just the robots. Hopefully it'll be an FPS.

No

LOST VIKINGS REDUX, WOO!

Level 27
Screw all three of their best games!!!!HELLO THEY WERE GREAT.Plus i would love to see Starcraft and Diablo in 3d.

Wtf .... Starcraft,Diablo,Warcraft .. they all had prizes and award, they where all great .. and you screw them? ... and would love to see them? .. can u acctualy read what u write :p ??

Oh yes, Blizzard will ignore getting a SECOND cash-cow and a way to get even more people to buy World of Warcraft!

Well the only possibilty for them not to screw up the story is to make a Wc4 about something in WoW that already happend or just a story on the background where nobody has heard from (Maybe they will go back in time and convert the Warcraft books into the new Wc4!! :D)

Level 7
and convert the Warcraft books into the new Wc4!! :D)

I demand Deathwing to return in Wc4! Would be fun playing as him and wtfpwning those nubba horde and alliance and going around spreading ph34r into the hearts of fools! and then maybe that'll lead to a WoW expansion where we get to kill Deathwing! :D.

Level 7
My thread grow very fast, don't know if I write a good topic... Anyway why don't we ask it to blizzard via e-mail??

Level 7
@The_Wand_Mirror no i was yelling at WILLALLMIGHTY for screwing them they are the best of the best games for the computer and he puts them down.There classics to new computer users and old alike so i was yelling at him.When i said "Screw all three of their best games" I was yelling that in disbelief that he said that.

Level 36
From my knowledge Ghost had a large mix of FPS in it.

Er... no, in fact Ghost was entirely a 3RD Person Shooter.

But Mecheon, to have that second cash-cow (which compared to another MMO, it really isn't since the money they make off WoW every month is probably double the total money they made from WC3). As well, they would have to retardify the storyline of WoW [even more so] or of WC4 [WoW's is bad enough... don't wreck another games good story] or they'd have to set it in some alternate time period.... since WoW is advancing in time slowly but steadily as patches get released, it would wreck WoW to set the storyline of WC4 a few years after WoW begins, since they were probably going to do that in WoW anyway... so basically, WC4 wont happen, and if by some fluke it does, the story will suck ass.

Status
Not open for further replies.