• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Bleach vs One Piece v2.09AI No CD

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Bleach Vs One Piece AI Map Add A Now Command type -WTF to Turn on no cooldown

Enjoy the Game and add me on FB [email protected] When you play with WTF and the special effects a stop type -Clear effects Thank you for downloading the game rate a comment ..........

Keywords:
Bleach VS One Piece
Contents

Bleach vs One Piece v2.09AI No CD (Map)

Reviews
22:55, 19th May 2013 Orcnet:

M

22:55, 19th May 2013
Orcnet:
Daffa the Mage;2340990 said:
fix the description
one more thing, is this made by you, if not, did you have permission from original author?
If you the Original Author, can you prove it?
If you have the permission, can you show it to us?

EDIT :

After playing and browsing the Net about the map, I'm sorry to say the map is indeed a fake map, I have the proof from Gamersedge forum :

^that proves everything, also, the ingame dialog has Kurogane as Author name, which is different than the World Editor name.
I love this game BUT I don't support fakes of it.

my answer is : REQUESTING FOR REJECTION
Reasons :
>>Map has improper info
>>Map is stolen
>>The Real Author hasn't give any permission to submit his resources here

fix the description
one more thing, is this made by you, if not, did you have permission from original author?
If you the Original Author, can you prove it?
If you have the permission, can you show it to us?

EDIT :

After playing and browsing the Net about the map, I'm sorry to say the map is indeed a fake map, I have the proof from Gamersedge forum :

I was an active member on the BvO forums before it went down. The creators had their hands tied with their school/work and everything, and things were stalled for months. 2.09 never came out and the creators even confirmed that any 'new' versions released were fakes since scores of different 2.09 were surfacing at the time. I've personally tried all the 'newest' versions like 2.10, 2.11, etc found on epicwar and there were no improvements other than being fakes, one look at the crappy loading screens would prove it. Last time I checked the official site, it was stated as being 75% done before the site went down and was MIA.

It was also stated that 2.09 or later versions would include new skins and possibly new characters, which all the 'latest' versions lack.

^that proves everything, also, the ingame dialog has Kurogane as Author name, which is different than the World Editor name.
I love this game BUT I don't support fakes of it.

my answer is : REQUESTING FOR REJECTION
Reasons :
>>Map has improper info
>>Map is stolen
>>The Real Author hasn't give any permission to submit his resources here

Last edited: