• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Bleach Loap

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
I decided to make a new project for Life of a Peasant but I'm having errors and i need assistance. By assistance i mean i need help developing the map further to make it completely excellent. UNLIKE LOAP NARUTO, I'm having two parts of the map. The Soul Society and Well the human world meaning the normal Loap Map. Im also hoping to have better looking spells so people please.

Need Help with:
Terrain for the Soul Society
Triggers for spells of characters.

If you volunteer you will have access to the models but please don't pass them out and.

Pros: Game plans on being balanced.
-People who plan to RP on the Loap, Druglord aka Urahara's Shop items are more pricey to keep the game in balance
-Hopefully with some help, there will be a training system like in Return of Goku for Loap.
-Bankai's are not Uber!!!! They're more balanced for the enjoyment of players so that way it won't be rigged.
-There are two parts of the map Soul Society and Human Realm.
-Jobs pay a bit more.
-Characters DO have models
-Most of the anime characters are choosable through your peasant selector.
-Most likely going to have a system where you can become captains of squads.

Cons: Urahara Shop Items like heroine and crap (Going to be renamed) will cost more wood to keep balance in characters who wish to RP
-There is a secret character through a special command that will be known to the developers of the map aka Hollow Ichigo (White Version)

Please Reply if you plan on helping i need people who are well in Triggering and in Terraining. I need triggering for skill purposes. My In-Game name in Warcraft 3 is Forsaken-Devil (changed names) You can find me on Azeroth US-East.

Characters include.
Byakuya Kuchiki
Sado/Chad
Orihime Inoue
Ishida Uryu
Kurosaki Ichigo
Gin Ichimaru
Kenpachi
Ikaku
Abarai Renji
Toshiro Hitsugaya
Urahara Kisuke
Yoruichi
Ukitake
Rukia Kuchiki
Kon
*Secret Character* Hollow Ichigo

Level 1
noob map, you just stole the model from other map and now you want make a map...

there are alot of project of bleach now with protigerer your map don0t will have exit

Level 3
Not true. If you look down at Requests Ff7 gave me the pathes to some of the models. Im giving credits to Ultimaa and narutoj for creating the models too. Not only that. Ff7 also gave me the models through PMing.

Status
Not open for further replies.