• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Bladetitan Signatures

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 27
Anyways, i finished orcnet's sig.
It was... Well, one of the simplest sigs i've done in a while. :p
If i misundertstood something from your detailed request orc, do tell. ;)
SigOrcnetFinished.png

Last edited:
Level 12
all u have to do to stay updated is look @ which name hes doing/just finished, like now it's OrcNet so hes around there :)
and Foronisus, some people waited 4 months for theirs already, imo his sigs are worth the wait

Level 12
Lol. Dont you just love the people that complain about how long it takes when the guy whos actually helping the complaining people is wasting his time to help them?

Level 27
Oh. ^^
Well, OK.
BTW, about the whole me-sending you a pm with all the guys that's to be taken off the list: I'l have it to ya later today. :)

Next up is Magtheridon, but i'm waiting for him to confirm that he wants his request as it is right now/make changes to his request.

Level 27
1: I do not, of ANYTHING, need MORE work.
2: I do NOT take requests right now.
3: I do NOT approve of people spending SEVERAL posts on asking the same question and then afterwrds stating the obvious a few times in my thread.
4: I do NOT approve when people even have to ASK, as everything is clearly stated in the first post.
5: I do NOT approve of people who want their request done early 'cause they "need" it.

And with that i declare this "discussion" over. Thanks for dealing with it as much as you did guys.

EDIT: Hmm... i sense that someone called in a mod. -.-
Seriously guys, whoever did it: Thanks for caring about the thread, but the discussion going on was NOT spam.
We were talking about a serious issue, and although the discussion which was the issue itself was spammy the people posting stating that they agreed with me was NOT spamming, as they were relating to what was currently the topic and stating their opinion of said topic.
Please do not report each other for spamming just to report each other for spamming. I know we dont want the thread to get closed again, and that we've all been very negative towards spam since that episode, but this is way out of hand.

Ahem...
Now, for what i originally wanted to say in this post before i noticed the deletion of posts...
I will NOT be posting tomorrow and early friday. This kind of small breaks MAY be common in the coming year, but they are NOT me taking a full-scale break, so dont worry. ;)
'jest IRL yanking my chain.

As a status report Magtheridon's loading screen is almost finished. Sadly wont be done before after the minibreak.

Level 11
if anyone needs the updated list, or if you are too lazy to click kevv2's signature
then here, you have to wait a long time for dragonson to finish :)

1.Magtheridon96 (He is currently doing this)
2.Windu
3.Kerdil
4.Czarofthewest
5.Magtheridon96
6.Stygian_Shadow
7.The Final Sin
8.milc546
9.Warlord Ajer laroir
10.FrozenHellfire
11.Arth99 (images)
12.SasuhKun
13.Magtheridon96
14.InfinateAnswers
15.Rpgman509
16.zahav
17.Stygian_Shadow
18.mischief123
19.Vista Sucks
20.DsDarkMaster
21.xDeathKnightx
22.Burke
23.Jake Command Wolf
24.Drunken_Jackal
25.Nightblade
26.Arcisal
27.IaMs Kirby
28.GunSlinger21
29.pregomal
30.jones080 (BANNER)
31.jones080
32.zahav
33.-W3SK3R-
34.cr4ck4r
35.Peacehagen
36.Mgeterno11
37.EternalWow2010
38.Warlord Ajer laroir
39.Money
40.Ketsuno Anson
41.Amargaard
42.knight26
43.Czarofthewest
44.GunSlinger21

he is going to finish 44 more requests before he can take any new one.
Dragonson maybe you can PM some of them if they still want the sig or not or if you dont get any reply for 5 days you can remove them from the list as they arent that active and wont use it anyway.

if you would want though I can do it for you :)

Status
Not open for further replies.