• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Bladetitan Signatures

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 19
Now I may finally post again. Yay! :D

This is a glorious day, I'm pretty sure I was not the only one who was worried for you Dragonson. You should be happy that you have gained so much reputation (In both meanings: Rep points and becoming famous) around Hive that people actually worry for you. I hope your trip was great and I hope you will stay with us for a long time now, my friend ;)

+rep for being awzum and being back :)

PS: I'm looking forward to my avatar, though I'll have to wait an eternity as I am in the bottom of the list :l

Level 27
Good to be back. ^^

Anyways, i messed abit around with Sverker's avatar.
Aaand i hit a problem: The fact that there is NO GOOD ART FOR THE ANCIENT OF WAR WHATSOEVER.
That's a serious problem if you're doing an avatar based on the ancient of war.
Soeh, i thought it over a bit and decided to base the sig on the part where you ask for 'Ancient And Respected Nature', which immediately made me think of a piece of art GW2's Brilliant Concept Artist Kekai Kotaki has made, so i snatched that and ended up with this:

I am aware that it most probably isnt what you expected and/or wanted, but if you want the something with the Ancient of war you gotta find me a decently-sized non-ingame-3d-image yourself.
If you want me to completely redo it, give me some new instructions. :)

Level 11
once you have finished the old list, i would be glad to request too. :)
and welcome back xD

Level 27
@Sverk
Glad ya like it. ^^
You should see the full image. Had that thing as my wallpaper for ages.

@Gunslinger
That's only possible when sizing and image down.
And even then it isnt really possible, as some of the detail will be lost due to reduction in pixels.
When sizing something up the pixels are stretched and look horrible.

BTW guys, i have a request for all of you.
In the short time between when i came back and to now (we're talking hours, methinks) alot of you have been calling me things like 'The Great Dragonson'.
As happy as i am that you guys think so highly of me, i would really prefer to be called Dragonson. ;)
As much rep as i've piled up over the years i am not any greater than the rest of you guys, i've just been equipped with CS5 Photoshop and the luck/time to get my skills with said photoshop in shape.
I appreciate every single one of your compliments, believe me i do, but i dont wish to be anyone's 'superior', not in speech nor in thought.
I mean, where the hell would i have been without you guys?

Level 27
Hey now, this isnt really off-topic. We're discussing photoshop and other bladetitan related stuffs. ^^

(Being in pretty much any kind of school counts as being a student, btw. You just need proof that you are indeed in said school.)

EDIT: Alright, finished Sverk's sig!
SigBossesofWarcrafFinished.png

Had to take out the 'Sverkeman presents...' as it looked astoundingly bad. :S
I hope the result is satisfactory, though.

Level 16
Hey now, this isnt really off-topic. We're discussing photoshop and other bladetitan related stuffs. ^^

(Being in pretty much any kind of school counts as being a student, btw. You just need proof that you are indeed in said school.)

EDIT: Alright, finished Sverk's sig!
SigBossesofWarcrafFinished.png

Had to take out the 'Sverkeman presents...' as it looked astoundingly bad. :S
I hope the result is satisfactory, though.

That looks awesome :ogre_love:

Level 12
he's following the list on his website.

shush it's my website >:O it's gona be used to host a forum for my SC2 map once it's out in Alpha/BETA :D

@ Dragonson would you mind making a checkup on the waiting list and copy/pasting it in a PM and deleting those that dont belong there nemore plz :) u would save me tons of work as i missed out on a few dozens of pages

if there are some u dont know on the tip of ur tongue dont worry :)

Level 27
Heh, nice one kevv.
Though i think the title should be "Kevv2's Dragonson's Official Website". ;)
(Or mayhaps "Kevv2's Legally Owned Website that Is Officially Dragonson's")

Sorry for not doing anything yesterday folks, moved into the apartment i'l be living in for the rest of the year.
Gonna find out who's next and do their request this evening. :)

EDIT: Next up is ORCNET. If he wants to change his request i've sent him a VM telling him to make sure he wants it.
Request will be done later.

Level 12
Heh, nice one kevv.
Though i think the title should be "Kevv2's Dragonson's Official Website". ;)
(Or mayhaps "Kevv2's Legally Owned Website that Is Officially Dragonson's")

Sorry for not doing anything yesterday folks, moved into the apartment i'l be living in for the rest of the year.
Gonna find out who's next and do their request this evening. :)

EDIT: Next up is ORCNET. If he wants to change his request i've sent him a VM telling him to make sure he wants it.
Request will be done later.

Well, its kevv2's "Dragonson Official Website" no? unless i didnt think it over the right way :/ neway i changed it temporarly :p

Status
Not open for further replies.