• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Bladetitan Signatures

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 27
Meh, everyone down to Peper are currently on pending Verification VMs/finished.
I think i might be able to reach the bottom soon. ;)

Okay now, short status report:
I've been doing some practice in photoshop these last days, which is mainly caused by me being unable to work on anything that takes more than ten minutes.
The reason for this is Portal 2. But i finished it yesterday so i'm back in buisness.

Peper's sig will be done as soon as he's sure he doesnt want anything changed on it, the changes to EtW's sig is currently being done and the changes to IA and Stygian's sigs will be done sunday as that is when i am on the computer that has the PSD files.

Level 12
Meh, everyone down to Peper are currently on pending Verification VMs/finished.
I think i might be able to reach the bottom soon. ;)

Okay now, short status report:
I've been doing some practice in photoshop these last days, which is mainly caused by me being unable to work on anything that takes more than ten minutes.
The reason for this is Portal 2. But i finished it yesterday so i'm back in buisness.

Peper's sig will be done as soon as he's sure he doesnt want anything changed on it, the changes to EtW's sig is currently being done and the changes to IA and Stygian's sigs will be done sunday as that is when i am on the computer that has the PSD files.

portal 2? on PC? :O

Level 8
it's gonna keep following you al, till the end of your life. Tis the taint of naruto, it's far worse then any evil you have ever encountered, far worse even than the Entity from Rafia.

Level 27
Alright, 'tis finished!
It looks awesome on a pitch-black background, btw, but i didnt wanna make it too square-y.
SigPeperHalo.png
SigPeperMain.png
SigPeperUnreal.png

Level 9
So is mine next or is it delayed due to late reply?

Also I have edited my request(s) so here it is:

Request Size: Average Signature Size
Request Text: Rpgman509 "Child of Cthulhu"
Text Location: Middle
Request Theme: Role-Playing
Request Color Theme: Green and Black
Images That You'd Like In Your Request:
97835-bigthumbnail.jpg

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________
Request Size: Average Avatar Size
Request Text: Rpgman509 "Child of Cthulhu" <--- This can be very small if neccecary
Text Location: Bottom
Request Theme: Cthulhu/Role-Playing/Dice
Request Color Theme: Green and Black
Images That You'd Like In Your Request:
hello_cthulhu2.gif
This image does not have to say "Hello Cthulhu" :grin:

Last edited:
Level 8
thanks a bunch for the banner Drag, i didn't request it and that makes it just all the better, I love you dude.

Level 4
My wanted signature.

Hey, Thnx for providing us with your awsome talents.
Here is my request:

Size: 260x260 pix.
Text: Requiescat In Pace.
Text location: Buttom.
Request Theme: Knifes, Swords.
Colours: Black and White.
Image:
wallpaper_20091128110828_20200029372.preview.jpg

Other info: I want a red ruby in the center of the image and
some knifes on the sides and a dual swords clash at buttom.

Thanks in advance

Level 12
HELLO SHTUTTLULULULULULU!!!! hello WORLD!!!! hello boredom!!! :D

anyway, back to topic. list doesnt need to be updated just yet ^_^ (next time i do i wont forget to friken upload it after XD having a client-sided version of a website, isnt a good idea). and also... just wanted to sat since its easter n everything ill take nother break, oh noes another break Q_Q

Status
Not open for further replies.