• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BlackCitadelGate

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
A model of a Gate that goes with the Black Citadel.

The Hive's viewer may display the fog effects in green color; which they aren't.

Keywords:
gate, black, citadel, outland
Contents

BlackCitadelGate (Model)

Reviews
08:51, 21st Nov 2014 MiniMage: Rewrap the gate. Currently it looks like a cluttered mess of geomerging.

M

08:51, 21st Nov 2014
MiniMage: Rewrap the gate. Currently it looks like a cluttered mess of geomerging.

a retexture of icecrown gate..

all model can be only make from scratch/completely different
either most of the model will be taken down or the Model will lose it's
Lowpoly Warcraft Feel

Warcraft style is important...
if no Warcraft style the model will be no fit for the game (unless changes the whole game's model)

now you have a footman with final fantasy quality standing next to a warcraft 3 style archer, won't it be wierd?

and retexture is not just change the texture :(
(that's why ton's of wrapping issues i have) [it uses in-game texture]

Edit: is there even an IceCrown Gate look like that? i can't find it

Hmm... I really don't see any "special made" gates for Black Citadel even in the Hive i only found this one http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/models-530/demongate-156475/?prev=search%3Dgate%26r%3D20%26d%3Dlist%26page%3D2.

Aah not really... I added some stuff.

but that gate feels simplistic and neat, yours is bulky and not really that unique-looking.. it doesn't need to look that different from a war3 gate, but make them have something never seen before..

EDIT: those rocks on the upper side of the gate really, really make it look bad the most.. Then the statues on the doors