• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

biped export help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
I animate with 3ds max. I switched from cat to biped. because of filesize problem. well in the motion mixer, I tried to mix the animations, but when I am done this. the model his stand ready turns to right. same for the attack animation. I don't know how to fix that..

i never rly worked much with 3ds max, so i can't rly say what the problem is, but one possible way to fix it is to open the model in Magos (Warcraft 3 Model Editor), open the Node Manager, select the top Helper Object*, right-click on it and select Edit Node. A new window will pop up, there you click onto Rotation.
Then open the Sequence Manager and there open the Stand anim, in which it undesirely turns right. Open it and look which are its sequences (begin and end). Then go back to the open windows of the Node Manager. Find in the Rotation menu the same numbers and delete them along with all the numbers in between them. Then click everywhere the OK button and you should be done!

*this only applies if the entire model is turning. If only a body part turns, you must find the corresponding helper object.

Status
Not open for further replies.