1. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. We have recently started the 16th edition of the Mini Mapping Contest. The theme is mini RPG. Do check it out and have fun.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. The Highway to Hell has been laid open. Come along and participate in the 5th Special Effect Contest.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Biggest noob ever (contest :p)

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by The_wand_mirror, Jan 12, 2007.

1. GoldenRam

GoldenRam

Resources:
    Resources:
    Je naime pas parler en Francais. Jaime Francais, mais cest difficile...:grin:

French one... One semester down:thumbs_up: Pertaining to the topic, I believe more people should be patient and act in a mature and responsible way. Lets put it like this, you are taking a city bus, a guy comes up and asks: "How do I get a ride to downtown" You having so much more experience riding the bus simply utter: "Stupid Noob" Now what the hell kind of an asshole does that? I hate players who call newbies "Noobs" use noob only when they are truly stupid, and not when they ask a simple question.

2. Lunatechnick

Lunatechnick

Resources:
    Resources:
    nope, the biggest noob ever
    (Vampirism) (this player is a vampire) (game starts) hey, wheres my hero??? omfg noob game! (player) has left the game.

3. The_wand_mirror

The_wand_mirror

Resources:
    Resources:
    The romance is the problem .. it sounds gay :p

4. 1)ark_NiTe

1)ark_NiTe

Resources:
    Maps:
    Spells:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    no way, no it doesn't! it sounds great!

5. Lunatechnick

Lunatechnick

Resources:
    Resources:
    what? J'adore toi? that sounds GAY!

6. brad.dude03

brad.dude03

Resources:
    Maps:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    we'll everything flows, and just fits together, thats why they can speak it so fast. it does sound good.

7. Dr Super Good

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer

Resources:
    Maps:
    Spells:
    Resources:
    My noobies thing ive experienced.
    WARNING: contains fowl language that some readers may find desterbing (I many be banned or -rep for it. . .)

MAP: DBZ tribute Ultra 9.3
    SETS: Me at cell and my friend at bebi with all Z open (2v6) and this is all a noob ft talking. . .
    Pregame: OMG NOOB CELL FT IS IMBA AND WILL OWN ALL AND RUSH SO YOU WILL DIE LIKE THE NOOB YOU ARE ESPECIALLY SINCE ITS 6V2!!!!!!
    Game starts: PREPAIR TO DIE YOU RETARDED CELL AND DONT SAY I DID NOT WARN YOU!!!

Game loaded: OMFG ITS RUSH!!!! your soo blody doomed noob.
    15 Mins ingame: HAHAHA DIE CELL!
    1 sec and 1 kamehameha (from me and my hp at over half) latter: WTF OMG CHEATER. . . I GUESS YOU WERE LUCKY HAHA ILL PAWN YOU RETARD!
    1 noob ft reviving (2 secs) latter: HAHAHA NOW DIE YOU MOTHER FUCKER!
    Me cloaking and stalking him: LOL FUCKING COWARD COME OUT AND FIGHT!
    Me kamehamehaing him after he reverts from ss: OMFG %&#? YOU NOW ILL RUSH TURLES!!!!!!!!!!
    What I responded: LOL thanks, your saving me the time I will normaly waste right now killing him.
    His response: HAHAHAHHAHHAA NOOB now we shell all lose to lord slug and not even I can stop him let alone you noob.
    Perfect cell music players: WTF OMG HACKER YOu cannnnt be perfect this fast but it does not matter I SHELL STILL PAWN YOU!
    Lord Slug comes and I kill him as soon as he spawns: OMG HACKER YOU %&#?NG NOOB MAP HACKING %&# ILL REPORT YOU %&#?ER YOU SHELL SEE RUINING MY GAME!!!! (I (cell) was the host so it was my game and not his anyway)
    The ft leaves. . .
    He then continues to swear at me using /w. . .
    He joins my rm and shouts DrSuperGood is A %&#?ING HACKER YOU RETARDS!! ALL LEAVE NOW BEFORE HE IS BANNED! £!
    Then I kicked him and banned him using banlist.

His last word was: BYE %&#?ER SEE YOU IN HELL AS IM OFF TO PLAY WoW YOU [large ammount of abuse here]!

He logged off and never returned online ever again. . .

YES this does contain foul language and yes this does contain bad words and racisim but im sorry, I tried to make it as child friendly as possiable and I have cut out the 100s of lines of spamm abuse he sent me so please do not take this seriously annd give me neg rep or ban me for it since I did not say anything that was rude, I am purely quoting some things the one Bnet noob i met used so im sorry if it disturbes you and I am willing to remove it asap if mods request me to. . .

Last edited: Jan 28, 2007
  8. Lunatechnick

Lunatechnick

Resources:
    Resources:
    ok, now thats fucking funny, not ever so nooby, but just funny, p.s do you play on europe or one of the US?

9. The_wand_mirror

The_wand_mirror

Resources:
    Resources:
    Ah i had that one time to it was like this in FAZE TD

The_wand_mirror: lol look at my maze (Creeps get true my long maze
    .. ( few seconds have passed and i get overrun by creeps and get owned
    Dennis_91: You lose
    Dennis_91: Noob..
    The_wand_mirror: lol..
    The_wand_mirror: ok banned
    The_wand_mirror: =)
    ( so i left the game and banned him :p )

10. Kimbo

Kimbo

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Skins:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    ..THERE IS NO NEED TO QUOTE THAT!
    god..specially when you just post 9 lines as your reply.

11. The_wand_mirror

The_wand_mirror

Resources:
    Resources:
    hehe what quote ? xD

12. Dr Super Good

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer

Resources:
    Maps:
    Spells:
    Resources:
    I was playing on europe server since the US players suck to much to have a fun game since they all say NO SR AND EK which seriously riggs the Z and then they say "OM%G YOU [insert 3 words of abuse here] noob I said NO SR OR EK" when 2 hours of real time has past since the game started. . .

Dbz tribute is most balenced with all (6v6) none noobs with no rules since everyone thinks FT is rigged which he is but to the oppist people think (FT = worst hero out of all 12).

Sigh I have given up DBZ tribute after winning 100 games in a row with the sets of 2v6 (me + friend = 2). . .

I have loads of noob stories but most of them people will find disturbing. . .

13. brad.dude03

brad.dude03

Resources:
    Maps:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Heh, now that is a funny story, and I always hate n00bs who think just because your good at a game that you're a hacker... its always so annoying... it's like i'm not freaking hacking, you just suck...
    Other noob experience: I was sitting in Barrens and this guy comes in general chat and says "Where does this DKP drop and what is the drop rate?"

LOL.

14. Lunatechnick

Lunatechnick

Resources:
    Resources:
    nah, i have a noobier thing, on CSS i joined this server called Noobs Only, i aint a noob ^^ i got 2 headshots in a row then killed 3 noobs with a grenade, i then got kicked and banned!

ŊŎŦ ҒẢ۱Я

15. The_wand_mirror

The_wand_mirror

Resources:
    Resources:
    You only play DBZ Tribute? damn thats like living for DOTA :p

Hehe yeah sometimes but when playing COD it just makes any sense because COD has ( fucking cursed feature ) something to do with ping! if one player gets 999 the game gets lag and others may get 999 ping and omg then you cant hit ppl because they're ping is to high and all .. mostly i insult ppl 200 times a day on COD .. but hey im mostly the best out of 3.. so i may not complain :)
    Only i have moods where im not into playing cod (im bad then)..thats a pitty..

lol thats a noobish ban .. just like the guy said to me i was noob and then i banned him i admire it was pretty lame but i just wanted to ban him because the first thing he said to me was noob :p ..
    And a server for noobs only? ... omg ?

16. brad.dude03

brad.dude03

Resources:
    Maps:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Well it's a noob server, its for noobs to practice and get better. They don't want a half decent player to come in and slaughter them all...

17. Chriz.

Chriz.

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Why do people care being labeled "noob" so damn much?

It's only because either:

A: You are new to the game, and in-fact, suck at it. In this sense you should wear the title proudly.

B: The person calling you a "noob" is just a dick in general, and should just be ignored.

18. Dr Super Good

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer

Resources:
    Maps:
    Spells:
    Resources:
    Only reason I playED dbz tribute was to see them whine and complain. . .
    And like I said I have stopped playing it due to its too boring and dull.

Noob has become a game swear word and so you are eithor called "new to [game name]" or you are sworn at like "OMFG YOU *ç&%ing *ç%&*ç NOOB DIE YOU *ç%&ing DAM %&ç)* NOOB!". . .

So if you are called noob expect swear words from the same player. . .

19. The_wand_mirror

The_wand_mirror

Resources:
    Resources:
    lol lets slaugther the cute little noobs :p .. sounds awfull =)

20. Chriz.

Chriz.

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    OH NO SWEAR WORDS WHAT WILL WE DO!!1!!one!!!1

Seriously... aren't you people mature enough to not care?