• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Big serious PRoblem!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 13
I have a big serious problem,my map,sudden,when i saving,i forgot remove the custom script(i write wrong the custom script).then when i saving,the map,all object editor skills,turn into TRIGSTR_XXXX,WTF IS THIS FREAKING PROBLEM?MY CUSTOM SPELL AND HERO AND ALL CUSTOM THINGS TURN INTO TRIGSTR_XXXX!!
HERE THE MAP::goblin_cry:
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/pastebin_data/ay5m8g/_files/WotW 3.00.w3x
P/S:The call lightning spell,i think problem is that.When i saving,i no check the Custom Script of call lightning
  • Custom script: call RemoveUnit(udg_PS_Dummy)
  • Custom script: call DestroyEffect(udg_PS_Effect)

Level 26
It's not reversible. Most of the strings in your .wts data are overwritten by TRIGSTR_XXXX, which is used to point to another externalized string in this file, and these do not exist. Do you have any other version? Maybe you can replace your .wts file with that of an older version to return at least a part.

>>>File >>Export/Import Strings

Status
Not open for further replies.