• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Big problem with the Trigger Editor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
No one if many had this problem, but I'll try.

Lightning - Create a Chain Lightning - Primary lightning effect from source (Position of (Triggering unit)) to target (Center of (Playable map area))

The code above is useless, as it tells me no height is applied, I use as an example:

• Custom script: set udg_L2 = AddLightningEx("FORK", true , GetLocationX(udg_Point), GetLocationY(udg_Point), GetLocationZ(udg_Point) + 70, GetLocationX(udg_Point2), GetLocationY(udg_Point2), GetLocationZ(udg_Point2) + 70)
If I use this custom script, but use my variables, the whole editor crashes. I think it's the same thing with:

Custom script: call MoveLightningEx(udg_L2, true , GetLocationX(udg_Point), GetLocationY(udg_Point), GetLocationZ(udg_Point) + 70, GetLocationX(udg_Point2), GetLocationY(udg_Point2), GetLocationZ(udg_Point2) + 70)

Any idea how to fix this? No upgrading is required, as the later games really don't work on my PC. I have version 1.27 now.

Status
Not open for further replies.