• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Big Request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
Dear hive community i need your help with two missile that i am planing to add to my mod

The first one: is a spear missile that i want to use with the default warcraft 3 bandit spear-thrower, i want the bandit spear-thrower to use this as its attachment and missile, you need to replace the bandits spear, with the spear that i have attached to the link and the spear should have the default spear-thrower sounds cause it lacks sounds completely.

The second one: is an arrow missile the doesn't act like an arrow at all, it needs its animations edited so that it may match the default arrows animations and it doesn't sound like an arrow so it's sound needs to match the default arrows one.

Here is the link for them should anyone may be interested::fp:http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/pastebin.php?id=91wxbf

Level 27
Sup, ready the Bandits.

About the Orc arrow, you like archer units arrow or the ballista dust effect.

-Edit-

Ok, Orc missile done.

Attachments

• Banditmissile.mdx
    5.4 KB · Views: 73
  • BanditSpearThrower.mdx
    59 KB · Views: 110
  • OrcTowerMissile.mdx
    3.6 KB · Views: 89
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.