• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Request]: Greece Warrior Animation Add

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Hello!

I'm looking for someone who could add a simple spear throwing animation to this model, something like the spear throwing bandits attack animation would do. In the animation his sword and shield should instantly disappear, alternatively he should do some animation where he picks up the spear if you can, otherwise just remove shield and sword instantly and make a spear in his hand, he then does the spear throwing animation. If you can do this and want to help me more, I would greatly appreciate if you could also add a spear attack animation, in which he weilds his shield and a spear and attacks with it, instead of throwing it. Thanks in advance, +rep & cred is in the pot =)

Status
Not open for further replies.