• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Help Requested

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hello, I'd like to request that someone put together a few Warhammer chaos marauder models, if they feel so inclined. I'm making this request for two reasons, 1: I'm working on a map based around raiding for resources, and such models as these would be great for that. 2: I'm hoping that other people might decide to use them for Warhammer fantasy related maps. We're just lacking for such models at this time, hence why I'm requesting them. The models I'm looking for are as follows.
marauder.jpg
The basic Marauder, I think the bandit model would make a good base, but I'd be happy with whatever.
maraudergreatweapon.jpg
A Marauder with a great weapon.
marauderaxethrowers.jpg
Marauder axe thrower, the troll axe thrower model might be a good base, but I'm not sure.
berserker.jpg
The Marauder berserker, the beast master might work as a base.
marauderspearman.jpg
Marauder Spear Thrower, I'm not sure which is best, but either the brigand model or the headhunter model should work as a base.
marauderhorseman.jpg
Marauder Horseman Spear Thrower.
Wh_dlc08_nor_marauder_champions.png
Marauder Champion.
wh_dlc08_nor_marauder_champions_great_weapons.png
Marauder Champion with great weapon.
wh_dlc08_nor_marauder_spearmen.png
Marauder Spearman.

I'm not really expecting anything, but if anyone does feel inclined to help me out, I'd really appreciate it.

Status
Not open for further replies.