• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Big Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
! So I am almost finished with a year and a half long project, but I'm having a big issue. I normally save my progress in two computers and over here in a pastebin for extra safe keep incase both cpu blow up:goblin_boom: . So right now the campaign project is over 200 MB and will not save in a pastebin or in one of my old rejected maps not deleted. As soon as I bring it under 200 MB it saves in a pastebin and so on. Is the problem the size or maybe a map I had to cut? I would hate to have to deliver an unfinished campaign with a lack luster ending, please help?

Level 9
There are size and format limits to pastebin, but I don't see how they affect whether your map will be finished or not.

Either way, if you want to backup and share large files, I would suggest using Dropbox.

DropBox. First I here of it, looked it up and made an account! Looks like all is well, thank you. My biggest concern was that I would not be able to share it, but now I can!

Status
Not open for further replies.