• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

'Better' World Editor?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
What I mean by 'better' is that is there a smoother and better World Editor I can download?

I want to start terraining for my RPG and the regular Editor isn't the best, you know what I mean?

Thanks,
Serodyn

Level 3
Bribe, does JNPG also have the ability in which buildings can be placed closed to other buildings? Like close enough that it doesn't cancel each other out? :s

Level 3
Go and find the map called "The Ultimate Terraining Map 3.0", it has a lot of premade models and all ingame models (by that I mean doodads and destructibles, NOT units), changed so it's faster to find, what you are looking for.

And also you should get World Editor Unlimited for RPG terraining, if you don't have that, then you're almost certainly gonna get stuck because of the doodad limit in the normal WE.

hope this helped

Level 3
And where can I be able to download JNGP? A direct link would be most appreciated. +rep

Edit: @Quehn: Thanks for the tip. ;)
I may just download JNGP, if it is better..

Status
Not open for further replies.