• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

BETA group

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Ralle";p="6116 said:
I've decided to make a BETA group of Warhammer testing. So only the testers will be able to get the BETA maps.
So I want everyone to write in this thread if they want to join the army of BETA.
I'd like to join this group, but now I'm going to vacation for 10 days.

Level 3
If you have any more space on the BETA Group then i would be glad to join and help you out. :D

Level 2
Yes I did - still didn't find the map. Could it be that I am that stooooooopid???

gimme a hint, I am a HUUUUUUGe admirerer of WH40KTD, why is everything so complicated ???

edit:
Hahhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

It just worked

I'll be away for the next - let's say - 12 hours to PLAY!!!!!!!!!

Level 2
True - I was hyper 'cause I was expecting the new TD version of WH40K. Now, that I got it, I calmed down

But thx 4 ur care :)

btw - BUG: Buying wood with the tower skill is A LOT more expensive than with the '-lumberbuy' command' - twice as much or sth, maybe 2900, didn't calculate. But there's definitely sth wrong

uuhh .... red eyes and almost 6 AM ... gotta sleep .... I'll dream of Kroxigors!

Ralle

Owner
Level 77
perflubon";p="6180 said:
btw - BUG: Buying wood with the tower skill is A LOT more expensive than with the '-lumberbuy' command' - twice as much or sth, maybe 2900, didn't calculate. But there's definitely sth wrong
I dont think there is any problem. Watch my trigger:
Code:
BuyLumber
    Events
        Unit - A unit owned by Player 1 (Red) Finishes training a unit
        Unit - A unit owned by Player 2 (Blue) Finishes training a unit
        Unit - A unit owned by Player 3 (Teal) Finishes training a unit
        Unit - A unit owned by Player 4 (Purple) Finishes training a unit
        Unit - A unit owned by Player 5 (Yellow) Finishes training a unit
        Unit - A unit owned by Player 6 (Orange) Finishes training a unit
        Unit - A unit owned by Player 7 (Green) Finishes training a unit
        Unit - A unit owned by Player 8 (Pink) Finishes training a unit
        Unit - A unit owned by Player 9 (Gray) Finishes training a unit
    Conditions
        (Unit-type of (Trained unit)) Equal to Buy Lumber (Fuckoff Tower)
    Actions
        Set TriggerPlayer = (Player number of (Owner of (Triggering unit)))
        Unit - Remove (Trained unit) from the game
        Player - Add 1 to (Player(TriggerPlayer)) Current lumber
        Player - Add -1500 to (Player(TriggerPlayer)) Current gold
        Game - Display to (Player group((Player(TriggerPlayer)))) the text: |cffEFCC03You have ...
and...
Code:
BuySellLumber
    Events
        Player - Player 1 (Red) types a chat message containing -lumber as A substring
        Player - Player 2 (Blue) types a chat message containing -lumber as A substring
        Player - Player 3 (Teal) types a chat message containing -lumber as A substring
        Player - Player 4 (Purple) types a chat message containing -lumber as A substring
        Player - Player 5 (Yellow) types a chat message containing -lumber as A substring
        Player - Player 6 (Orange) types a chat message containing -lumber as A substring
        Player - Player 7 (Green) types a chat message containing -lumber as A substring
        Player - Player 8 (Pink) types a chat message containing -lumber as A substring
        Player - Player 9 (Gray) types a chat message containing -lumber as A substring
    Conditions
    Actions
        If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
            If - Conditions
                (Entered chat string) Equal to -lumberbuy
                ((Triggering player) Current gold) Greater than or equal to 1500
            Then - Actions
                Player - Add -1500 to (Triggering player) Current gold
                Player - Add 1 to (Triggering player) Current lumber
                Game - Display to (Player group((Triggering player))) the text: |cffEFCC03You have ...
            Else - Actions
        If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
            If - Conditions
                UsedFirstLumber[(Player number of (Triggering player))] Equal to True
                (Entered chat string) Equal to -lumbersell
                ((Triggering player) Current lumber) Greater than or equal to 1
                UsedFirstLumber[(Player number of (Triggering player))] Equal to True
            Then - Actions
                Player - Add 1200 to (Triggering player) Current gold
                Player - Add -1 to (Triggering player) Current lumber
                Game - Display to (Player group((Triggering player))) the text: |cffEFCC03You have ...
            Else - Actions

Level 11
Hey, Im in the BETA group, and I didn't even apply :D

Also, why bother with a BETA group? anyone we host the game for will get a copy of the map and be able to host it themselves. Its not like you gave out activation codes so that were the only ones who can start one.

P.S Activation codes, SO COOL, I must use that idea in my maps 8)

Status
Not open for further replies.