• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Best Wow Weapon creation!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
Ok this thread isn't about weapons you have in WoW, this is about who can create a awesome and best realistic WoW weapon. No "chuck norris" weapon crap lol, realistic weapons, lets see who can come up with the most awesome and best. heres mine, which I think dwarfs the strongest mace in the game.

<embed src="http://www.wowitemcreator.com/swf/wowTip_v2_0_en.swf" flashvars="item_id=309314" quality="high" wmode="transparent" width="226" height="201" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer"></embed><br \><a href="http://www.wowitemcreator.com">Wow Item Creator!</a>

Heres the site to make weapons
Wow Item Creator! Create wow items in three easy steps.

When you make weapon, if it gives you a error after you submit it, just ignore it, and go to browse, it should show on that front page, click it, and it will have the embedded thing, copy and paste that here.

If it doesnt want to show it here, just post link, and post name of it first, little description and post link.

Name: The Dragon crusher
Wow Item Creator! View and share your wow items with your friends.
Description: Are you tired of dealing with pesky dragons? Are you tired of them mocking you and threatening to make you there afternoon meal? Your worries can be forgotten! For The Dragon Crusher was made long ago, from scales of every aspect!, Not only are these very lethal and dangerous against aspects(Remember demon soul?) These can beat on there young too with even more satisfaction...

If all goes well in this thread, we can add in the best gear set, weapons and spells.

Level 12
Lol, I'm talking about shit with ridiculously over powered stats and really stupid names like Chuck Norris's weapon of pwning, I did go a little overboard on the agi and str rofl

Level 12
really? Thought best damage was like 300 lol, guess I was thinking certain type of weapon. Oh well.

Level 12
Tell me how that one is better lol xD, anyway, after you answer lets get back on topic, this topic was suppose to be about fun.

Level 12
No idea, never knew there was another. Even then, why would it be closed? People just need to be serious and not spam the thread and do chuck norris shit.

Level 18
Alright, to clear this up, theres a better website called WoW-V, you can actually CREATE items and PUT them into WoW, sadly private server only which I can't discuss.

From the clues in my post you can get to the website, my name is Netherspite on the forums, rank 4/7 item creator, suck it :D

Level 12
Wow... Just went there and made a item... Heh that site dwarfs the link I had for the other. This is so much better!

Level 8
My Items are normal :) (usually) just look at them and comment!
And, there is a better thing than the "Banhammer"...A Thing with more in it and it delete the account :p Not just banning.

Level 12
Banning a player normally means there account too, because the player is the person, not really the character itself, so that basically means account =P. Plus you cant bann characters, only players(accounts)

Level 15
6ei0c6.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.