• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Best Map!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Rabbits vs Sheep
Enfo
Stackerz TD
10 Hero Siege

and a map that I can remember playing but can't remember the name :(

My favorite single-player: The Devil Made Me Do It
Actually has a good storyline, which is a rare find in custom maps, it's not a grind even though it's an rpg(which can make it a bit challenging), game likes to change things up alot, upgrading your hero with new skillsets and game modes. One of those games you'll definetely remember.

Multiplayer:
Well there's alot of multiplayer games that are great, and I can replay many of them if I find them hosted on bnet, but my favorites would have to be

Obsidian Depths, really unique dungeon crawler, it's insanely hard but that makes it all the more rewarding when you manage to beat a level, only to get prompty owned on the next :p. It's a bit like Impossible Bosses but I think more fun, because there's stages, and at the end of every stage you fight a boss.

Level 16
Status
Not open for further replies.