• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Best Co-op TDs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
I just beat Sutos Castle TD with my friends, and i'm looking for other recommendations. Stuff that's challenging, and preferable splits gold equally to some degree.

Also, can be played with 3 players without getting out of control (either really hard or really easy).

We've also been playing Pyro TD, Skibi's Castle TD, and we're going to start with Legion TD soon (I've played custom games for years but they're pretty wet behind the ears).

Level 25
You could try my "COOP TD" where 3 players per team build in the same maze.
If you play with less than 3 players, you get shared control of the third worker, 2nd worker, etc.
It's a bit rough and needs a bit of polishing but it's totally playable and could probably be quite fun for you.
COOP TD v1.5

Level 4
Will definitely try it out! If we find some small tweeks would you be down to make them? It looks like you didn't very much constructive feedback for this game in the past!

Do you have any other recommendations, or is this just a self-plug?

Status
Not open for further replies.