• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Co-op Map Recommendations (8 plyr)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Wondering if members might have some recommendations for some good maps for 5-6 co-operative players against a similar number of AI.

We've really only played standard Blizzard released maps for Frozen Throne. We play a lot of Emerald Gardens, Plains of Snow, etc. We recently played a map called Starfallwonder v1.5 and it was really remarkable with new buildings, events like a Zombie Apocolaypse and new characters. Unfortunately it was a little glitchy so it wasn't possible to have a full game with the new patch.

Anyway, if you have suggestions please feel free to share them.

Level 1
what kind of map u want? ORPG? Hero Defense ? (i myself look for a map i dont know name and played like 2 years ago and yes it was co-op, hero defense style).

Level 1
Thanks, we've been playing standard Melee maps so far but just tried the Warcraft Risk map and a few others with a lot of new features and they were quite a bit of fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.