• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Best Cinematic?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Go to wc3campaigns, select the "Tauren" Skin, then click "Cinematics" at the top.

Then look for:
- Cult of the Damned
- Shipwrecked Series
- The Mansion
- The Tale of Archon
- Retribution
- Creatures of the Night (The Best IMO)
- Tournament Cinematics Collection
- Music Fountain
- Vengeance Lost
- Requiem for a Dream
- The Spirit of Vengeance

^-- Those are the top ones in my opinion. I watched all of them. Also, one of the greatest battle cinematics ever created (in my opinion) is:
http://war3.incgamers.com/maps.php?id=9637

Also, at war3.incgamers.com, find "Teal". Then look at some of his cinematics such as the Christmas one because oh god, they are hilarious!!

Level 12
so for me its Cult of the damned, not only cameras&triggers but the plot was also awesome

then its Vision from TGN
Spirit of Vengeance
Unforgotten Grudge (i think its spelled corectly)
Retribution
Shipwrecked part 7 (other parts are shit for me)
Zombie Island II trailer (for me there is no better trailer yet)
Vengeance lost
Creature of the night last part

Music fountain was also awesome but for me its not cinematic so its out of "best cinematics"

but i dont understand why Requiem for a dream? that map was good only to export that music :)

Jumbo

Hosted Project GR
Level 18
Well this wont answer your question but i just wanted to say that if you (like me) aint the emotional type, CoTD is "a little" boring, still watch it though, its a good story i just think that thing about his family is a clique.. (or how you spell it)

Status
Not open for further replies.