• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Berserker /w Dragon Skin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 13
Inspired by:
HeadhunterDragoon - The Hive Workshop - A Warcraft III Modding Site

The alternate form of the TFT Headhunter is the Berserker. I LOVE this skin by 13lur, and you should too.

I thought to myself: How awesome would it be if the Dragoon had a Dragon Form counterpart through the berserker! So, I'm requesting any Dragon Form mods to the berserker skin.

This will definently benefit the community should they find the dragoon skin useful, and would help my own project out which uses a Troll Dragoon.

The game is Vuen's DnD RP TE. It's an RP map that incorporates the use of DMs to help adventurers roleplay in a changing world. One of the selectable heroes for Orcs is gonna be a Troll Dragoon.

I'm trying it out myself, but this'll be like the 3rd skin I've ever done, and the first one was CRAP and the second one was armor. I'm going the heavy CnP route with it too, so who knows if it'll even look okay.

TL;DR: Could someone remake the Berserker's Skin into a full Dragon Skinned texture. Thanks :3

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.