• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Simple Dragon Model(s) Request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
Hello, I'm the map maker behind Life of a Dragon Sequel. And I'll like to put forward a hopefully simple request of a particular Dragon model(s).

I want a white-scaled version of either Bronze or Red Dragon. As you cannot change a color to white in the Object or Trigger Editors it is impossible for me to do so within the World Editor. So I'm requesting a model of the Warcraft 3 Bronze or Red Dragon with white scales instead of those colors.

I'M NOT ASKING FOR A SKIN.

Why not a skin? Because I use Every. Single. Dragon. Model in the game. So I cannot replace a skin with anything, otherwise I'm back to square one.

And if you are up for a little more challenge, can you also create a white-scaled version of the Bronze or Red Dragon Whelpling as well? That would be fantastic.

The hardest part comes as this. The Model(s) cannot be above 250 KB. Since this map is a Multiplayer RPG, I have to worry about the 8mb limit.

Status
Not open for further replies.