• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BEAR's BUG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
me and chantallion have a druid
and he showed me that his bear disappear when he got too much stats
so well with too much stats the bear disapear... (i think he would change to another bear... but he dont)
so
please zwieb fix that ^^
put a white bear ! :D

Level 13
just make use of all those other pretty bear models and work that shit up to the bear druids shapeshifting form. doit doit doit

Level 13
no muzzel

That is a great idea, muzzel. A penguin would be epic!

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 2
muzzel? GG hahaha.

Btw I too would like this annoying bear bug to disappear, for this kinda drops the attractiveness of the 'animal bonds' talent tree even lower (dunno why most of the people don't even consider about choosing it; maybe psychological repression about zoophilia?), and a ranger without pet is wayyyy less funny.

Last edited:
Level 10
the new bear could be the polar bear... should be great ^^
(for the next area)

my stats
str 22
agi 52 +45
int 45 + 8

if i receive a stats buff from the bard or change my bow to the shalehorn bow... my stats will inscreases but my bear will disappear... maybe he is changing the model but dont have model...
well please zwieb fix that bug ^^

Level 10
I tried giving you rep muzzel for the hilarious hijacking of vestras post and the awesomeness of your idea (I would kill to have a penguin minion on my druid), but apparently I need to spread the reputation more before I karma you. I tried though and I guess it's the thought that counts

Status
Not open for further replies.